Thursday, March 20, 2014

T-shirt Ninjas! We will warrior for your cause....

What do you think of when you hear NINJA??!!  The words that come to my mind are strength, warrior, hard fight, and bad *butt SUPER HERO!  That is why we when we were asked to make a design for Eagan's Smile ( https://www.facebook.com/eaganssmile ) we instantly thought NINJA!



The thing is that Eagan has clearly told and shown the world "I am a NINJA!"  He began his life with a congenital heart defect that required a pacemaker.  Then breathing complications arose after he received a new larger pacemaker and the doctors had a hard time figuring out what was going on.  Turns out that little warrior Eagan had a very rare and even harder to treat disease known as Chronic Eosinphilic Lung Disease. I just tried to google this disease so that I could further understand it and even google can not find an answer about this disease.  This little guy is a fighter and that is why we immediately thought he needs a Ninja shirt.  We are honored to be asked to help design a shirt to raise money to help with Eagan's medical and travel expenses.  Eagan's family has to travel 12 hours for treatments.  He is the youngest of three kids.  I am sure I am not doing their story justice but I have to say that they are a family of SUPER HERO NINJA WARRIORS that are stronger than many I have seen.  If you would like to donate please click here.

Also his video is here!



No comments:

Post a Comment