Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wedding Season is the REASON!

One place I've found is always a good place to share unique gifts is wedding showers! In a lot of cases, the gifts are really fun, and this last time was no exception! I went to one recently where I gave the bride a personalized button down for her special day; she was absolutely thrilled – and so was the rest of the party because I made personalized wovens for them as well! They kept saying how thrilled they were to not have to think about what they were going to wear to get ready! Here are some pictures of the wedding day! 








The shirts even helped keep them warm while they waited as well as after the wedding was over!  



The shirts were a huge hit and made it really easy for the girls to get ready and not mess up their hair and make up! And maybe they like them because they're super cute and can be personalized just for them!



Shop Leap of Faith Bridal Collection


Another shower spurred me to try my hand at personalizing a set of "Mr. and Mrs." Pillows! I was nervous about the reaction I would get from this gift, but the couple was overwhelmingly complimentary! Here are some direct quotes from the Luttrells! 


"Loved the pillows" -groom
"Good!!! I was not sure if guys would really like them! So good to hear:)" -Carly
"They're great!"- groom


"OMG!!!!!! The pillows are so awesome!!! Ahhh!!!!" -bride
"Yeah!!! Glad you like them!!!" -Carly
"Thank you :-)" -bride
"Of course!!!"- Carly
"Yay!!! Can't wait to get it from someone else and spread the joy!!!"-bride




Shop Leap of Faith Clothing Home collection


So if you're looking for a unique shower gift, Leap of Faith Clothing has something for ya! For the bride, for the bridesmaid, and for the kids and babies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment